Let Your Worries Fall Away special offers
I haven’t offered a discount for the past couple years and probably won’t again for at least another year, but I have some extra time available these next few weeks and would love to fill it with this work that I love so much.
Now is a great time to become a new client (or come back after a break!) and I have something to offer my regular clients too:
New client offer
If you are new to my practice or it’s been longer than two years since your last visit, a ninety minute session is available to you for the price of one hour (Save $40). Because I require new clients to book ninety minutes, this is a great opportunity to save on your first session!
My treatments combine CranioSacral Therapy (CST) and therapeutic massage techniques in a session that can benefit a wide variety of health issues and stress related conditions, or simply create a deeper inner connection and integration of body, mind and spirit.
Some conditions treated by CST
* Migraine Headaches
* Chronic Neck and Back Pain
* Motor-Coordination Impairments
* Central Nervous System Disorders
* Orthopedic Problems
* Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
* Infantile Disorders
* Learning Disabilities
* Chronic Fatigue
* Emotional Difficulties
* Stress and Tension-Related Problems
* Fibromyalgia and other Connective-Tissue Disorders
* Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome (TMJ)
* Neurovascular or Immune Disorders
* Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
* Post-Surgical Dysfunction
I work with the whole family; from children and parents to grandparents, and love to provide prenatal care throughout a woman’s entire pregnancy.
Please note: discounts listed above can only be applied to appointments scheduled before Nov. 6th and may not be applied towards sessions with Brooke. Please mention this offer when you come for your session. Thank you!
About Jessica’s sessions
Jessica combines hands-on bodywork including craniosacral and massage with energy work to create a deeply healing and peaceful experience. Craniosacral work is a gentle touch therapy that often helps calm the nervous system, decrease inflammation and treat many physical, emotional, mental and spiritual conditions. Sessions are sixty or ninety minutes for adults and 30-45 minutes for children. Schedule online here or call 530-906-8668
Latest posts by Jessica Gutierrez (see all)
- Celebrating 10 years of massage & bodywork in Auburn California - August 19, 2019
- Grounding energy in chaos - January 20, 2019
- CranioSacral & Massage Cupping Sample Pack - December 25, 2018