Going Green: Organic Massage Auburn, CA
When you make the decision to get an organic massage, CranioSacral Therapy Session or Thai Massage at Awaken Integrative Bodywork in beautiful downtown Auburn, CA, your choice contributes to the health of the earth AND your body. We work with many clients suffering from chronic illness, depletion, allergies and chemical sensitivities and offer an environment that is safe for these individuals, our therapists and the earth.
We strive to make each of our decisions sustainable and environmentally responsible. We have implemented the following principles and are always interested in finding more ways to “go green”:
- Our linens and towels are washed with non toxic detergent
- Organic, hand crafted massage oils and creams purchased and mixed in bulk and stored in reusable glass containers
- Non toxic cleaning supplies whenever possible and hygienic
- Reusable drinking glasses
- Limited use of disposable items
- Recycled paper products wherever possible
- Herbal healing salves from local gardens
We are proud to honor the earth in this way and contribute to the long term health of our beautiful planet. Thank you for supporting our organic massage practices!
We look to permaculture principles for guidance. Please visit this link for more information.
Latest posts by Jessica Gutierrez (see all)
- Celebrating 10 years of massage & bodywork in Auburn California - August 19, 2019
- Grounding energy in chaos - January 20, 2019
- CranioSacral & Massage Cupping Sample Pack - December 25, 2018